Opportunities for Students and College Graduates
Whether you are on a career track, or in the process of determining which career you would like to pursue, CDC has numerous internship, training and volunteer opportunities for students of all academic disciplines and levels. Many of these opportunities provide invaluable experiences and potentially offer clear-cut paths to exciting careers with CDC.
- Pathways Program for Students and Recent Graduates
- Public Health Training Opportunities
- Federal Work Study Program
- Emory Rollins Earn and Learn Program
- Student (Volunteer) Worksite Experience Program
- Thurgood Marshall College Foundation/Student Ambassador Program
- Recent Graduate Program
Volunteer Opportunity Announcements:
Open volunteer opportunities are sent via email to various points of contact at partner educational institutions (i.e., career development center offices, guidance counselors, etc.) for distribution.
- Contact the appropriate official at your school and request to be added to the school’s student distribution list.
- If your school is not currently a partner, ask the appropriate school official to contact the SWEP program manager and provide their name and contact information.
If you are interested in being added to the student database, please contact HR at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-488-1725.
Learn more about student jobs at CDC.