Student Internships and Jobs
Whether you are on a career track, or in the process of determining which career you would like to pursue, CDC has numerous internship, training and volunteer opportunities for students of all academic disciplines and levels. Many of these opportunities provide invaluable experiences and potentially offer clear-cut paths to exciting careers with CDC.
- Pathways Program for Students and Recent Graduates
- Public Health Training Opportunities
- Federal Work Study Program
- Emory Rollins Earn and Learn Program
- Student (Volunteer) Worksite Experience Program
- Thurgood Marshall College Foundation/Student Ambassador Program
- Recent Graduate Program
Learn more about student jobs at CDC.
Scientific research is in CDC's DNA.
Join our team and apply science to solve important health problems.
Love lab work?
Conduct critical science at CDC and help protect our nation against dangerous health threats.